Sunday, September 28, 2008

Dear Kat,

I'm a 24 year old woman with a huge problem. I have been seeing a guy for about 4 months & it is just purely sexual & I recently met his best friend & we have taken a liking to each other. He says tht he know he is wrong for liking me but he can't help it. I know I shouldn't be contemplating getting involved with him but I am. We get along great & I was never really serious about his friend. The best friend and I recently went out & had such a great time. I can't stop thinking about him. Should I follow my heart or my brains. I know I shouldn't but he is just so irresistible.

Signed,
Alexia

Dear Alexia,

Forget about his best friend immediately. There are so many men you can get involved with. A best friend of a guy you was having sexual relations with is a major no, no. If you get involved with him you will regret it. Have some pride & respect for yourself. There are certain lines you can never cross & this is one of them. If you don't care about your reputation & being labled as a hoe go right ahead & pursue him. When you get tossed like yesterdays trash don't write me back crying.

No comments: